The Love of Family


Family and Friends are the ones that we share life events with and celebrate milestones. Tucker Elliott was celebrated and sent off to boot camp by a host of people who love him dearly! Bella Rocca Ranch provided the perfect picturesque place for that special celebration.  Food, fun and fellowship were completed with lots of hugs, warm speeches, prayers and even a few tears! The emotions always run a bit high when love is involved and this was no exception! It was a special honor to capture a few moments for the Elliott family history books.








































































































"I can imagine no more rewarding a career. And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: "I served in the United States Navy."

President John F. Kennedy August 1, 1963, in Bancroft Hall at the U.S.Naval Academy.

Tucker,
May you be richly blessed in your career and may the Lord protect you and keep you safe. Thank you for being such a gentleman and always smiling when my camera pointed towards you! Your sense of candor and graciousness shined through! Most of all I say thank you for serving and continuing our heritage as an American. You are the kind that make a difference!
Grace & Gumption,
Teresa




For I know the plans and thoughts that I have for you, says the Lord, "plans for peace and well-being and not for disaster to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call on Me and you will come and pray to Me and I will hear (your voice) and I will listen to you. Then(with a deep longing) you will seek Me and require Me (as a vital necessity) and (you will) find Me when you search for Me with all your hear.t "I will be found by you, says the Lord……." Jeremiah 29:11-14

Preserving Priceless Moments for the next generation… ©Images by Teresa

 "Above all, I craved to seize the whole essence, in the confines of one single photograph, of some situation that was in the process of unrolling itself before my eyes." -Henri Cartier-Bresson


Comments

Popular Posts